The School Mission Statement
We believe that the purpose of our school, working in partnership with parents, Governors and the community, is to:
- Maintain a whole school, child centred approach, demonstrating high standards in the teaching and learning we offer our children, providing a broad and balanced curriculum that fulfils their needs.
- Teach our children to make informed judgements and decisions, giving them opportunities to develop a sense of personal responsibility, a caring attitude and respect themselves, other people and the environment.
- Respond effectively to a changing world with the main purpose being to improve the quality of learning in the school and raise the standards of achievement of all our pupils.
- Create an environment that is stimulating, happy, secure and caring in order that children's confidence, self esteem and independence is secured.
- Be realistic about what we can achieve, and the pace at which we can achieve it, keeping difficulties in perspective and maintaining our educational aims and our vision for the future.
Find out more about our wonderful school by downloading our School Prospectus